Thirty Four Weeks

How far along? 34 weeks 
Total weight gain: 20 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Maternity Dress
Sleep: As good as can be expected
Stretch marks? Nope
Best moment this week: My co-workers threw me a surprise shower. :-)
Miss Anything? Nothing I can't live without 
Movement: He has some aggressive dance moves going on in there.. the apple doesn't fall far from the tree (*cough* - Keith). 

Food cravings:  Nothing overwhelming - I just seem to be hungry all the time.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: No - I've stopped showing... YES - I feel like I should have a back up beeper to warn people.
Gender: Hoping it's still a boy otherwise she will be wearing a lot of boys clothing!
Symptoms: I'm dealing - nothing that I haven't anticipated or worth complaining about.

Labor Signs: Some Braxton Hicks contractions from time to time but nothing significant.
Belly Button in or out? In - but looks funny! The scar from my belly button piercing is like an inch above my belly button.. weird!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Birthing and Breastfeeding classes

Comments

Popular Posts