Thirty Six Weeks

How far along? 36 weeks 
Total weight gain: 23 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Maternity top and jeans

Sleep: Restless
Stretch marks? Nope
Best moment this week: Finished making the crib skirt. I'll post a picture once all the bedding is complete. Rather then make my own tutorial, I followed one that I found online (with slight modifications). 
Miss Anything? I just want to sleep on my stomach again.

Movement: Yup, still a squirmy worm
Food cravings: I've been eating ice cream pretty frequently. I don't know if I would call it a craving - I think it is more of a seasonal thing.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Like the broad side of a barn
Gender: Boy
Symptoms: I had my first run in with cankles this past week. I have to admit I was shocked when I first noticed. Once the humidity got better the swelling/retention went down a lot.

Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but I find myself getting a little emotional lately. Damn hormones!
Looking forward to: 38 week ultrasound - it's been 20 weeks since we saw him!

Comments

Popular Posts