Thirty Five Weeks

How far along? 35 weeks 
Total weight gain: 21.5 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Bruins are in the Eastern Playoffs - this t-shirt is being stretched to its capacity.
Sleep: Waking up earlier and earlier - kind of sucks. 
Stretch marks? Nope
Best moment this week: Shopping for baby clothes. I got a coupon at Babies R Us ($10) so of course I spent $100. I went a little shopping crazy this weekend too but on the boring stuff we needed for the nursery (laundry basket, drawer dividers, shelf, etc.). 
Miss Anything? Wearing heels - I might have to retire them until after Little Blip arrives. 
Movement: He's constantly stretching 

Food cravings: I've been trying to occupy my mind with projects and work to keep from snacking.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yup
Gender: Boy
Symptoms: I'm trying to keep from complaining - that way Keith knows when I am really in pain/uncomfortable. 

Labor Signs: Nothing significant
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Making the crib bedding - I finally got the last piece of fabric I need. Now the madness can begin. 

Comments

Popular Posts