Twenty Seven Weeks

How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain:  11 lbs.
Maternity clothes?  Maternity tank and leggings with a pre-baby cover-up. I live in leggings on the weekends.
Sleep: Up a few times during the night.
Stretch marks? Nope
Best moment this week: Finally starting on the nursery! When we bought the house the room was a "space" theme. Well that just wouldn't do. So we had to strip the wall paper boarder and peel stars off the ceiling and fan blades.  Hopefully there will be paint on the walls after Easter (hint hint Daddy)!
Miss Anything? Nope
Movement:
Still active - usually when I am trying to rest (or during meetings).
Food cravings: I would really like a pancake right now...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender:  Boy
Symptoms: Same old - but on a positive note, my Dr. said I'm not swelling yet which is great!

Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still in
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Starting the crib bedding. I might regret attempting to make it myself... Stay tuned! I also look forward to seeing the sun soon. My pasty skin needs a little help!

Comments

Popular Posts