Twenty Four Weeks


How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain:  8 lbs.
Maternity clothes?  Maternity top and pre-baby leggings
Sleep: Getting tough because I have been having back pains. Hubby got me a Snoogle to help!
Stretch marks? Nope
Best moment this week: Starting the baby registry. However, it has been surprisingly stressful choosing items! There are too many options and way too many opinions. Good thing I have friends I can lean on for realistic advice. 
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach. I would do anything!!!
Movement: 
Yeah, he's a dancing king like dad.
Food cravings: I haven't had any strong cravings but I've been on a banana bread kick this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender:  Boy
Symptoms: Back aches all the time
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still in but odder looking by the day 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: I want to get the nursery ready so bad, but I can't make a decision about how to design it. Wish someone would just come and design it for me. 

Comments

Popular Posts