Twenty Five Weeks

 How far along? 25 weeks (Picture at 25+4)
Total weight gain:  9 lbs.
Maternity clothes?  Maternity pants and a pre-baby shirt.
Sleep: Fine
Stretch marks? Nope
Best moment this week: Not baby related.. The cheerleading team I coach won their State Championship. Makes the hectic work/cheer schedule totally worth it! Pictured Below
Miss Anything? Nah, I'm pretty content.
Movement:
Mostly active at night
Food cravings: Nah, but there's a new froyo place in town and I got treated this week by my friend Sarah!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender:  Boy
Symptoms: Back aches still but I have been using a heating pad to relieve it and so far it is helping.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still in
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Finishing my baby registry. Who knew it would be so much work!! So much research! 





Comments

Popular Posts