Twenty Eight Weeks

 How far along? 28 weeks 
Total weight gain:  13 lbs.
Maternity clothes?  Maternity leggings and a pre-baby shirt (with some obvious stretch)
Sleep: Back pain makes it really hard to get comfortable (that and the fact that Sophie pretty much sleeps on top of me, so I feel guilty adjusting and disrupting her). 
Stretch marks? Nope
Best moment this week: Finally choosing a color for the nursery. Benjamin Moore - Winter Solstice
Miss Anything? Getting out of my bed with ease
Movement: He's 
getting stronger!
Food cravings: D'Angelo's Tuna Pocket with lettuce and pickles.. I limit myself to a maximum of one a week because of the mercury in tuna - but I could eat it everyday!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender:  Boy
Symptoms: back pain all the time and skin is a roller coaster (hopefully the warmer weather will help)

Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still in
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Getting paint on the nursery walls. Keith offered to paint the walls and trim this week. If all goes as planned the walls wont be blue in my next baby bump photo update. :-) 

Comments

Popular Posts