Thirty Two Weeks

How far along? 32 weeks 
Total weight gain: 17 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Maternity top and jeans
Sleep: Do I want more??? Yes Please!
Stretch marks? Nope
Best moment this week: Got to see my older brother Brian and enjoy a delicious lobster and steamer dinner courtesy of Mom!
Miss Anything? Energy
Movement: He has been kicking my ribs - feels weird!

Food cravings:  Nothing overwhelming this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Boy!
Symptoms:
Embarrassing moaning and groaning everything I have to get up from a lying position.
Labor Signs: Felt some Braxton Hicks contractions this weekend.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Awaiting the arrival of the glider for the nursery. Online purchases make me nervous. Fingers Crossed!

Comments

Popular Posts