Twenty Weeks


How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain:  4 lbs.
Maternity clothes? I'm wearing all pre-baby clothing in this picture. Leggings are great!
Sleep: Fine
Stretch marks? Nope
Best moment this week: Saturday night I felt the baby moving around a lot.
Miss Anything? nah
Movement: Yeah he was pretty active this weekend.
Food cravings: Nope
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender:  Boy
Symptoms: Skin seems to be clearing up a little, lets see if this lasts.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still in
Wedding rings on or off? Still fit, but I was cleaning them when this picture was taken.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Getting the nursery ready. Still deciding on a paint color and furniture. Wondering if I should make the bedding myself, or buy something from Carousel Design

Comments

Popular Posts