Twenty Two Weeks


How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain:  6 lbs.
Maternity clothes?  I'm not wearing anything maternity, but I NEED to get work pants.. I was too busy this past week to go shopping as planned.
Sleep: I'm noticing that I can fall asleep very easily these days. I'm going to enjoy this as I am sure it will be short lived.
Stretch marks? Nope
Best moment this week: Not baby related... The cheer team I coach won their competition. So proud of them!
Miss Anything? Nope
Movement:
Yeah, he likes to listen to a piano cover of Skrillix.. I saw my stomach moving.
Food cravings: Sour Cream and Onion Chips
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender:  Boy
Symptoms: Same old, but without jinxing myself it seems to be getting a little better.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still in
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Seeing little blip in all the cute gear we have received so far. Thanks Mom, Dad, Katie, Brandon, Robin, DJ, Anabelle and Rachel. :)

Comments

Popular Posts