Seventeen Weeks


How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain:  2 lbs.
Maternity clothes? I'm still wearing all my pre-preggers clothing but I've bought a few maternity shirts and a pair of leggings for comfort. I also have a belly band for added comfort with pants. 
Sleep: Fine, other than that I wish I was getting more of it.
Stretch marks? None
Best moment this week: Got to hear the heart beat. 135 BPM
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach
Movement: I haven't felt anything yet but the doctor said little blip is very active. At our last ultrasound we saw the baby dancing around and doing summer-salts. 
Food cravings: Nothing notable. I want lobster all the time, but I always have. :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Don't know yet.. Two more weeks assuming baby cooperates at our anatomy scan. I don't think we will let them kick us out of the ultrasound room until we find out. 
Symptoms: Nope, I feel great other than some temperamental skin and fatigue. 
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy if you ask me, moody if you ask Keith
Looking forward to: Next doctors appointment when we find out the baby's sex!!! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts