Eighteen Weeks

How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain:  3 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Nah, I'm trying to avoid buying a bunch of maternity clothes. If I buy anything I try to stick with regulars that will work with the bump for a while. Winter in NH poses a challenge because it requires more clothes. I'd love to throw on a cotton dress and flip flops and call it a day.
Sleep: Fine
Stretch marks? None
Best moment this week: My first Follow the Bump post. Friends and Family have had such great things to say. 
Miss Anything? Cold Cuts - just because I know I shouldn't eat them, I want them. 
Movement: Despite what is apparently a very active nugget, I've only felt a few little movements here and there.
Food cravings: Nah, but I am happy to report- I was able to avoid the urge to eat three donuts that I had at my disposal. I limited myself to one. :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender:  We find out this week! Can't wait to update my Follow the Bump with the baby's gender.
Symptoms: Whoever said you have the "best skin of your life when your pregnant" was lying - at least up to this point mine has been no bueno. I guess it's a small price to pay and better then some of the other symptoms that I have been fortunate enough to avoid so far.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Thursday.. we get to find out the baby's gender!

Comments

Popular Posts